U-Control is an easy to use single channel SEMG trainer to retrain pelvic floor muscles for incontinence. It enables users to self-train with prescribed exercises using either our vaginal, rectal or surface sensors.
Requires T6050, T6051, T6052, T6053, or a T8820M
U-Control is a sophisticated, yet simple to use, battery-operated unit, for patients to self-train at home, to re-educate pelvic muscles for better urinary or fecal control.
Two LEDs cue patients to tense or relax for 5 or 10 seconds. Patients view their progress on an ascending or descending bargraph scale of 15 LEDs and listen for rising and falling variations in a continuous tone.
An adjustable threshold setting allows users to gradually increase the level of difficulty and to report on their training programs as they progress.
Patients use a comfortable, reusable vaginal or rectal sensor in combination with simple biofeedback exercises to improve bladder and bowel function by:
- 3 settings for sound
- Adjustable volume control
- Bandpass: .2 - 37.5 mV (x1), .6 - 112.5 mV (x3)
- Selectable 5 or 10 second work/rest intervals activate a red and green LED to facilitate tense or relax responses
- Letter scale to track progress
- 15 segment LED light bar graph provides instant feedback
- Soft Carrying Pouch
- Input Impedance: 1,000,000 MegOhms
- Accuracy: 5% and 0.3uV
- Sensitivity: <0.1 microvolts RMS
- Bandwidth(frequency): 90-300Hz
- Range: .2 - 37.5 microvolts(x1), .6 - 112.5 microvolts(x3)
- Bargraph scaling: The highest yellow LED is 2.5 times the threshold setting; the lowest green LED is 0.2 times the threshold setting; other LEDs are proportional to these extremes
- Current consumption: Approx. 10 - 30 milliamps
- Outputs: Earphone (8-32 ohms), 2.5mm mono jack
- Power: (1) 9 volt Alkaline, or NiCad battery rechargeable type MN1604 (not included)