The PelvicTech (PT) online interface is covered by this Online & Mobile Privacy Practice Notice ("Notice") (i.e., website or mobile application). The owner and operator of https://www.pelvictech.com (the "Site") is PelvicTech (PT) ("us," "we," or "our"). This Notice explains how our Site may gather information from or about you, how it may be used and shared, and how it might be used for advertising.
We cherish your trust and care deeply about your privacy. Your information is safe with us online. Our privacy policies are rigorously upheld by our mobile and online privacy practices.
Relationships started in the US are covered by this Notice. Some PelvicTech (PT) affiliates have the necessary licenses to conduct business abroad. Based on the legislation of the country in where such affiliates are created, their websites have unique privacy policies that apply to their clients.
Recognition and Acceptance of the Terms
Each time you use our online services, you are acknowledging that we may collect information about you through them and giving us permission to do so in the ways described in this notice. Periodically and without prior warning, we may update this Notice. Any modifications will be communicated to you by issuing a new Notice on our website with a new effective date. Please refrain from using our online services if you disagree with the conditions mentioned in this notice or any subsequently revised notice.
Information Gathering and Utilization
Individual Details We Gather Data Online PelvicTech (PT) collects information for internal purposes, such as Web analytics, and personalizes your visit using techniques like cookies or clickstream auditing. When you voluntarily submit information to us through forms on our website, we may get Personally Identifiable Information, such as your name, mailing address, email address, or phone number. The internet protocol (IP) address of your computer is also automatically sent to us when you browse our store, letting us know more about your operating system and browser.
We Collect Personal Data from Others
We might obtain personal data from outside sources. There may be individual privacy policies for those websites. Before entering any personal information on a website, it is a good idea to study the privacy statement of that website. Our privacy statement no longer applies once you leave our website.
Additional Data We Gather Online
Any information other than personal information that does not directly or specifically identify you is known as other information. In addition to demographic data, you may also contribute additional information, such as your date of birth or household income, or aggregated and de-identified data. This information may include information obtained through cookies, pixel tags, and other technologies as well as browser information.
How We Gather and Use Additional Data
We, together with our third-party service providers, may gather and utilize other information in a number of ways, such as:
- Through your browser or device: Most browsers and/or your device may collect certain information, such as the type of device you are using, its screen resolution, the operating system it is running, and the internet browser it is using. We use this data to guarantee the viability of the Sites, as well as for security, fraud detection, and prevention.
- Using cookies: Cookies are small data files that are directly stored on the computer or device you are using.
- Action Tags, Web beacons, and Other Technologies: We employ third-party media and advertising firms to place advertisements on our behalf across the Internet and to assist in the management and optimization of our online operations and communications. These third-party organizations may gather anonymous data about your visits to the PelvicTech (PT) website and your interactions with our adverts and content by using cookies and Action Tags (often referred to as Web beacons or GIF tags), which are included in various places within our Website. They might record, for instance, how many of our advertisements you saw on other websites before coming to our website.
Web beacons may be used in email or newsletters to track if messages have been opened and read. When it comes to email marketing, we can exactly track which visitors clicked on which website pages after receiving an email from us. Understanding your browsing habits and interests helps us determine your needs and deliver service and advertising that is specifically catered to you.
- Click Stream Auditing: Click Stream Auditing collects data on a user's IP address, the web pages they have visited or clicked on, the date and time, the type of domain they are using, and whether or not they have interacted with advertisements. On a global scale, we might on occasion combine this data with personal data to assess the efficacy of our advertising.
- Behavioral Targeting: We may receive anonymous information about your visits to the PelvicTech (PT) website and other websites from the third-party firms we utilize for online tracking. Depending on how you browse the PelvicTech (PT) website, this information might be used to show you advertisements for products and services that are relevant to you. For the aim of analysis and website optimization, we may sporadically exchange aggregated anonymous data with certain third-party businesses.
- Geolocation Data: Without your consent, PelvicTech (PT) will not access location information stored on your mobile device. Unless you have enabled access to your location data, several functions, including our Finder program, which finds the closest PelvicTech (PT) store and displays the best way to get there, will not work properly. Consult your device's user manual to see whether you can configure it to prevent access to stored location information.
- IP Address: Your Internet Service Provider will automatically assign your device an IP address when you use it (ISP). Every time a user accesses the Site, an IP address is automatically detected and recorded in our server log files together with the date and time of the visit and the page(s) that were visited. On the Internet, collecting IP addresses is common practice, and many websites do so automatically. We utilize IP addresses for things like monitoring Site traffic patterns, diagnosing server issues, personalizing and tailoring your interactions with us both online and offline, for compliance and security needs, for advertising, and for managing the Site.
- Aggregated and De-identified Data: This type of data is compiled or created by us from a variety of sources, such as accounts and purchasing transactions, but is not limited to them. In accordance with current regulations, this information, which does not identify specific consumers, may be used for commercial purposes, such as supplying goods or services, conducting market research, marketing campaigns, or identifying market trends.
When you visit a website, a little text file with a string of characters is transferred to your computer or other device as a cookie. The cookie enables the website to recognize your browser when you return.
Cookies may be used for security reasons to speed up navigation, improve information display, personalize and/or tailor your experience while interacting with us, and recognize your device to enable you to access our online products and services.
Cookies are not used by PelvicTech (PT) to store sensitive or private data. Cookies cannot be used to read data from your hard drive, record your email address, or discover sensitive or private information about you. Furthermore, only the Website that originally set the cookie can read cookies. However, some websites utilize cookies to collect data from your browser. Most web browsers automatically allow cookies by default.
When using the Internet, you can decide whether to accept or reject cookies. To control whether you accept or reject cookies, you can configure your browser to alert you before accepting a cookie. Every device and browser you use requires you to manage your cookie settings. Check the "Help" menu of your browser to find out how to modify your cookie preferences because every browser is different. Keep in mind that if you refuse to accept these cookies, using the Site and some online goods and services may cause you some discomfort. We won't be able to identify your device as a returning user without cookies.
Learn more about limiting tracking and online advertising by managing cookies and other tracking technology integrated into your browser by visiting the Federal Trade Commission.
Google Analytics's advertising features and online behavioral advertising
PelvicTech (PT) uses its social media pages, as well as websites and mobile applications that are not linked with PelvicTech, to advertise online (PT). We promote PelvicTech (PT) online, primarily on the Google Display Network, using Google AdWords Remarketing and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. You can choose not to see advertising from PelvicTech (PT) by going to Google's Ads Settings.
We utilize Google Analytics to spot patterns, manage the website, monitor user behavior, and compile general demographic data. We also use third-party audience data (such age, gender, and hobbies) for reporting purposes. This data is used to monitor the success of website changes and to make improvements to our websites.
Your IP address, the browser you're using, the webpages you view on the website, the device you use to access our websites and mobile apps, the links you click on while on the website, the state or country from which you access our websites and mobile apps, the date and time of your visit, the name of your internet service provider, and some demographic data that Google makes publicly available suc
A statistical summary that cannot be traced back to a single person is provided by this data collection.
For instance, we can see how many people visit our website using a particular Internet browser, but we cannot tell which browser a visitor uses. Please note that this statement only applies to regular website usage, not to the PelvicTech (PT) Online Purchasing Service, for example.
AdWords on Google
By installing a cookie in your browser, AdWords Remarketing will display advertisements to you based on your prior interactions with the PelvicTech (PT) website. This cookie does not provide us access to your computer or mobile device, or any personally identifiable data such your name, account number, social security number, or address. This cookie is used to let other websites know that you have visited a certain page and are likely to respond to advertisements for that page.
On social media
Information is updated on social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube by PelvicTech (PT). The privacy and security policies of the social media platform shall apply to any information posted on PelvicTech (PTsocial )'s media accounts. We gather data about your activity on social networking sites that are owned by PelvicTech (PT) when you check in. Whether you read, left a comment on, or rated a blog is among the data we examine.
The mobile applications from PelvicTech (PT) are not socially enabled and do not let you connect to or share information with a user community on sites like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, or the general public on sites like YouTube.
Use of Information
Sharing of Information
Retention and Disposal
For as long as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was gathered, to process and preserve a record of transactions, for legal proceedings, or to satisfy government retention obligations, PelvicTech (PT) retains personally identifiable information. Any data that was kept after the retention period ends is destroyed by PelvicTech (PT) in a way that makes it entirely useless and impossible to recover.
Links to Third-Party Vendors on Other Websites
On our websites and social media pages, we might include connections to other websites or outside suppliers.
PelvicTech (PT) has no influence on and assumes no liability for any other website's content. When users click on links on our websites or social media pages to visit other websites, they do so at their own risk and agree to abide by the unique privacy policies of other websites or outside vendors.
Protecting children's online privacy
The collection, use, and/or disclosure of personal information from and about children online is prohibited by The Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), as outlined by The Federal Trade Commission. Without the parents' or guardians' permission, PelvicTech (PT) does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 on any of our websites. Visit https://www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/business-center/privacy-and-security/children%27s-privacy to discover more about COPPA.
Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions about PelvicTech (PTonline )'s and mobile privacy practices.